The following Activities are available to members of Camberley U3A.
- Group Activities – Camberley U3A have over 120 activity groups. Some are academic such as literature, languages, history and science & technology. Others are practical including digital photography, computing, painting and gardening. Those interested in physical activities can join dance, walking, keep fit and Yoga groups. Click here for our details of our activities.
- Monthly Meetings – These are currently held for all members at the High Cross Church in Camberley on the afternoon of the third Tuesday of the month. Meet your U3A friends, and their friends. Hear what goes on in the groups you don’t attend. Plan new activities. Volunteer (new leaders always needed).
- Coffee Morning – A chance for all members to meet and chat in relaxed surroundings. Details are in the newsletter and on the website.
- Travel & Tourism – This group is open to all members. Most months we offer a day trip plus a short break either abroad or in the UK, usually in Spring or Autumn. Travelogues are held twice a term and the speaker (normally a U3A member) gives an illustrated talk on a country, area or trip.
- U3A Quiz – A Fun afternoon which includes a cream tea and prizes for the winning teams.
Teams of 4. Singles, couples etc. are very welcome, and we will join you with others to make up a team. Come and exercise your little grey cells!